PIU Baseboards are aluminium skirting boards flush with the wall, suitable for masonry and plasterboard walls. It is possible to finish the skirting boards with any material 70mm high and 8/10mm thick, such as: parquet, sinter, tile, glass, etc. or finish them in aluminium brushed black, brushed dark brown or according to the RAL palette. The effect of an undercut wall. The boards can be mounted at an individually adjusted height. The flushed with the wall PIU Baseboards are made of natural aluminium and are suitable for PIU hidden aluminium doors for models 4.2, 4.5, 5.0 and 6.5.
The PIU skirting board blends perfectly into the wall and special connectors make it possible to join the boards together with the corners to emphasise the harmony of the interior.
We achieve a minimalist visual effect while maintaining practical solutions:
– full opening of the door with concealed frame up to 180 degrees for outward opening leaves
– protection of the wall in the lower part against any damage
– possibility to move furniture, cabinets directly to the wall.
PIU Baseboard is installed in a wall after plastering, though before floors and putty.
– standard board – 2 meters long
– starter boards for PIU frames
– external/internal corners 25x25cm
Available variants of PIU skirting boards:
– skirting board with top fin to be filled with 10mm thick material
– skirting board without a fin under 8mm thick material