A door-leaf produced in the innovative Aluminium Design technology makes it possible to use the same finishing materials both on doors and walls.
A fully aluminum, lightweight structure of the door-leaf gives almost unfinished possibilites of finishing door with with prefabricated sheets of different materials (max 5.5-6mm). Once the walls and the doors have been covered with materials such as decorative concrete, leather, sintered quartz, Lacobel glass, Glass Murano, prefabricated laminated, lacquered, veneered and acrylic panels or with other materials, we achieve the effect of the door which are completely flush with the wall, covered with the same material. A popular trend nowadays is to use doors aligned with the window line, floor-to-ceiling doors (with a floor-to-ceiling door frame) and concealed doors.
Modern high doors without architraves and with no visible door frames, covered with different finishing materials, are ideal for use in contemporary interiors. In offer also Glass door, doors with glass or loft doors.
The system is covered by National Technical Assesment ITB-KOT-2020/1477 and offers excellent sound insulation (35dB). Selected models have a fire resistance class of Ei30.
The structure of a door-leaf:
• the frame of the window-leaf is produced from anodized, brushed or lacquered aluminum in accordance with the RAL colour chart; filled with XPS; covered with prefabricated sheets of materials with a maximum thickness of 5,5-6mm.
• adapted for use with access control systems – electric strikes and Intelligent Home systems
Types of door-leaves:
• aluminum – up to 300 cm high or even higher, also in a floor-to-ceiling version
• wooden – with heights of between 202cm and 240 cm
• magnetic-mechanical lock
• hinges – concealed, with adjustment in 3 dimensions. The door opens outwards, with an opening range of up to 180º
• door seal in 4 basic colours
• the door can be fitted with a drop down seal and a concealed door closer
Bright brushed steel
Brushed dark brown
White / lacquer RAL
Kiedy odwiedzasz jakąkolwiek stronę internetową, może ona przechowywać lub pobierać informacje w Twojej przeglądarce, głównie w formie plików cookie. Tutaj możesz kontrolować swoje osobiste usługi plików cookie.